CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Enjoying Summer!

Here in Michigan we had MANY makeup days due to our harsh winter months.  We did not finish the school year until June 19th.  Of course, days later I was on my way to the New Orleans SDE Conference.  
Now, I have been enjoying the slower days of summer with my kiddos.  We were introduced to geocaching and are having a blast with it!  Who knew that there were so many around us!


The geocaching app has made it so nice for us!

My kiddos have also enjoyed all of the activities at our local community library.




Camping with friends has also been a huge highlight for us!



Today the kiddos and I went to the zoo.  



I have been loving all of the Vegas pics that I have seen all over blogland!  Keep them coming!  Maybe next year?!

0 comments: